You can use these methods:
- Credit or debit cards
- Bank Transfer
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient , who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. Conference Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation. Contributing authors will not be eligible for a refund.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Contributing authors will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid in excess of 200 Euro, which covers the costs associated with processing the paper. In this event, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings. Early-bird registrations are not refundable in this instance.
- Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of 50 Euro per participant registered.
- A copy of the Conference proceedings (e-license) for registered participants who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be e-mailed to the email address we have on file. This will only be done once. Should you have to withdraw please ensure we have your correct email address on file.
- In the event that printed proceedings have been ordered and the participant is unable to attend, additional postage charges may be applied.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. * Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
- Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- Please note: For payments received by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account. The policy as stated on this page is valid from September 2017.
- Account Holder Name: Scientific Council for Information Society (Επιστημονικό Συμβούλιο για την Κοινωνία της Πληροφορίας)
- Santaroza 3
- 10564, Athens, Greece